This banana bread is amazing. Only 4 ingredients and so quick and easy. Perfect to make with the kids.
4 Large (Very Ripe) Bananas
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (400g)
2½ Cups Self Raising Flour
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
(1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
(2) Coat the loaf tin with butter or margarine and line with greaseproof baking paper.
(3) Dry ingredients: Mix the cinnamon into the flour.
(4) Wet ingredients: Mash the ripe bananas and stir in the condensed milk.
(5) Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in the wet ingredients. Stir through until combined.
(6) Pour the mixture into the lined loaf tin and bake for 45 - 50 minutes.
(7) Allow to rest for 10 - 15 minutes.
(8) Slice and spread with butter or margarine before serving.
TIP: If you don’t have self raising flour just use 2½ cups plain flour and 5 teaspoons of baking powder (sift well).